Makeup Party - June 19
This will be a night of fun and self confidence building, as the wonderful ladies of Je M'Adore Beauty teach us all things makeup:
》Getting flawless skin
》Perfecting your eyebrows
》Everyday natural makeup look.
Shannon and Melanie strive to take the intimidation out of makeup, and insist that it can be pretty easy and fun to not only look, but feel fabulous.
What you can expect:
• Hands on training from a makeup artist with 16+ years in the industry
• Step by step demo on a model, while you follow along
• Makeup Bag Must Haves: A list of things you should have, and tips on using what you already do
• A fun selfie station for 'After' photos
• A fun, relaxed Girls Night, where not only will you gain some makeup skills, make some connections and have fun, but you will also gain some confidence and self love, which is the most important of all.
They will have brushes and makeup to use, but we are encouraged to bring our own products so we can learn how to use what we have.
Tuesday, June 19th from 7 to 9pm
Geek Crossing - 105-20285 Stewart Crescent, Maple Ridge